Graduate Design Intern – SF
Willoughby is seeking talented and qualified people to help us grow. At Willoughby, everyone from an intern to a partner is encourage to lead and beat a new path. No drama mamas! If you are looking to help us push the limits of our brand and those of our clients, let’s talk!
We are looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful work. This internship is 30-40 hours/week, 3-month temp position with an opening in our SF Office.
- Love of ligatures and leading
- Mastery of mark-making
- Heart for the hand-done
- Pixel Painter (Photoshop Phairy)
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Dabbler in Devices
- Self-starter – (no helicopter mom’s to tell you where to go)
- Idea Igniter
- Well-versed in Adobe Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Creating print, packaging, branding, and digital solutions that address business, brand, market and user requirements
- Effectively communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Collaborating with teams to produce elegant design solutions
- Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
Smart, passionate, and qualified applicants should e-mail their resume and a cover letter, and a link to their portfolio. For PDFs send us a dropbox link. No PDFs over 4MB please. Only select candidates will be contacted.