Junior Graphic Designer
Willoughby is seeking talented and qualified people to help us grow. At Willoughby, everyone from an intern to a partner is encouraged to lead and beat a new path. If you are looking to help us push the limits of our brand and those of our clients, let’s talk!
Willoughby Design believes that good design is life enhancing. Accessible and desirable communications and designed experiences improve daily life and in some cases can change the world. Good design moves people from passive to purposeful. It can unleash latent dreams and spark conversation around the world or at home. Everything we do is about helping people and organizations design truly great experiences that make life more rewarding: better products, communications, digital experiences, environments and events. In short, we design to inform, delight and inspire everyday life.
Areas of work may include: branding, graphics, communications, interaction, research/strategic, or environmental design for print and digital media.
- Love of ligatures and leading
- Mastery of mark-making
- Heart for the hand-done
- Curious imagination
- Eye for detail and order
- Pixel Painter (Photoshop Phairy)
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Dabbler in Devices
- Self-starter – (no helicopter mom’s to tell you where to go)
- Idea Igniter
- Strategic storyteller
- 1-3 years experience as a designer at an agency, firm or in-house department
- Help create concepts for branding, packaging, web and environmental projects.
- Collaborate with peers in SF and KC offices.
- Take design direction.
- Help develop marketing presentations, tools, etc.
- Learn brand strategy process, best practices
- Mac literate with proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) After Effects, HTML/CSS preferred. Working knowledge of Keynote; Microsoft, Google Docs, etc.
- BFA/BA degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, English
- Approach each day with a positive attitude.
Smart, passionate, and qualified applicants should email their cover letter, resume and portfolio PDF or URL to email@example.com
No PDFs over 4MB please. Only select candidates will be contacted.